Problem:Samsung SideSync crashes and displays error messages:
- Sidesync connection has been lost.
- USB connection to Samsung Phone has been lost.
Cause:Sidesync crashes from keyboard and mouse interaction with the remote session (i.e., virtual phone). This situation occurs when the Keyboard & Mouse sharing are disabled. N.B., Keyboard & Mouse Sharing is disabled by default.
Solution:Enable the Keyboard and mouse sharing:
- Open SideSync from the notification bar.
- Click on the "More" button.
- Click on "Enable Keyboard and mouse sharing" menu item.
- Click on the Phone screen button to initiate screen mirror.